At GardX Group, we are at the forefront of providing cutting edge products, insurance, and digital solutions to car dealerships and OEM’s across the world. Our commitment to excellence and our deep understanding of the automotive sector have positioned us as a market leader.
We are looking for a commercially aware Compliance officer to support the Head of Commercial Operations, Director of IT and Technology and work with the Quality and Compliance Manager to ensure that GardX exceeds and meets all the regulatory requirements and that our culture of continual business improvement and is at the forefront of all business activities.
Compliance is an integral part of our team. As Compliance Officer, your goal is to ensure our operation complies with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures whilst meeting our business objectives.
- Conduct risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Keep abreast with and understand relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitor company compliance with laws, regulations, Data Compliance and internal policies e.g. BCP & FCA
- Ensuring auditing of areas within the business quaterly to ensure all areas working to set processes
- Organise regular training sessions for employees to communicate key regulatory changes and updates and the impact on the organisation if these aren't complied with.
- Investigate non-compliance issues
- Reporting back to the business and key functions on key risk areas, mitigation, compliance performance, and where required, escalate areas of concerns
- Review marketing assets and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests and partner due diligence questionnaires.
- Draft and revise company policiesin associated areas
- Assist in the implementation of our IT Security Strategy
- Create robust and effective compliance controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Conduct and record testing of company policies and procedures, for example business continuity and system penetration testing
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
Company Culture and Values:
At GardX we have a culture that trusts and inspires people to make a difference. We believe deeply in the power of innovation. We place partnerships at the heart of our strategy, and we know that doing things differently is the only way to disrupt and dominate our core markets.
Above all, GardX know that by investing in the potential of our people we’re making a sure-fire investment in the success of our brands and our partners for generations to come. Every person that joins GardX, is welcome with the opportunity to create their own lasting legacy.
So, What’s in it for you?
Our business has seen continued growth for 20 years
- In scale
- In ambition
- In diversity
And that growth naturally creates opportunity for our people to progress too. So, when you go with GardX, you’re choosing a career where you’re encouraged to progress, given the freedom to innovate, a business with strong values and support as part of a close-knit team that shares the same global purpose.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Ongoing Career Development
- Training& Personal Development
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Benchmarked Salary
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Support
- Hybrid & Flexible Working
- Opportunities for Global Mobility
- State of the Art Offices
- Up to 28 days Holiday* + Plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Company Pension Scheme
- On-Site Personal Trainer
- Perk Box
- EAP System
*Holidays increase with Length of Service