GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for one Digital Analyst to support our ambitious growth targets.
In this role, the incumbent would be responsible for the development and maintenance of a standardized suite of business reports (Sales, Marketing, Leads, Operations, Financials) across the entire GardX group.
The incumbent would also need to manage and continually develop the GardX Insights & Analytics platform. This would entail, Maintenance & Hygiene, Reports / Dashboard Creation and Data Visualization.
We would love to meet someone who can
- Provide objective and transparent analysis of data, using proven methodologies to identify areas for improvement and opportunities
- Create of a full suite of performance dashboards with clear insights for easy business interruption
- Monthly reporting scorecards – sales, marketing, operations, performance
- Extract/generate periodic customized/standard reports as required
- Synthesize information from various sources / partners i.e., CRM (workbooks), Google Analytics 360, Hubspot, Igard, XL to prepare reports as required.
- Create and continually develop the GardX Insights Portal
- Develop new delivery channels (such as mobile app) for the insight’s platform
- Prepare and analyse various reports to monitor effectiveness of targeted direct marketing programs vs website performance
- Performing analyse on conversion optimisation and develop conversion optimisation strategies based on solid analytical data.
- Develop audience demographics and profile segmentation recommendations for use in CRM marketing campaigns, including Behavioural Modelling
- Perform competitor and trend analysis to understand key market trends, SOV, and future positioning recommendations.
- 5 years similar experience (at least 4 years Analytics experience)
- Degree in data, analytics, marketing would be an advantage, but not essential
Job-Specific / Technical Skills:
- Strong Relationship skills (as will be required to interact with different internal sub business units)
- Highly analytical with the ability and knowledge analytical tools.
- Excellent data management and problem-solving skills
- Experience is tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio & Alteryx
- Experience in an analytical role with vast quantities of data to drive informed decision making
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital marketing reporting technologies and processes.
- Expert in using tools/ applications for data manipulation, analysis, and charting
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.