GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for one Digital Client Development Manager to support our ambitious growth targets.
To support the development, implementation, and execution of digital platforms in the retention and engagement of clients to deliver positive and timely business performance and growth within a regulated framework.
To ensure business scale and profitability growth via increased digital product ranges through existing accounts, and distribution network growth through new accounts.
We would love to meet someone who can
- Enhance customer engagement, increase opportunities, improve retention and promoting Loyalty
- Deliver the profitable performance and growth of business lines and regions within all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships.
- At least 2 years of digital distribution / account management in the Motor Trade / Insurance or related industries or experience within a Motor Dealer.
- Solid industry knowledge of; Motor Trade; Profit, Customer Retention and Product delivery methods.
- Current industry knowledge of; Product and Insurance account development and distribution.
- Account Management level presentation and organisation skills
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.