GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for one Digital Marketing Manager to support our ambitious growth targets.
Responsible for executing key digital marketing elements of the GardX Digital strategy and developing, maintaining, and executing digital campaigns/ offers to maximise enquiries, sales, retention, and loyalty for the GardX group. The incumbent will be required to establish themselves as a domain expert in the field of Digital Marketing, covering the two below areas:
Become a subject matter expert to support the individual sub businesses with their Digital Marketing strategy / activities; with focus on improving marketing effectiveness, enhancing customer engagement, increasing opportunities, improvement retention and promoting Loyalty.
This would require the incumbent to work extremely closely with the sub businesses and agencies to uphold and maintain divisional standards/ goals / policies and highlight areas of concern, improvement, risk and the potential to leverage any divisions synergies that could essentially save costs.
Support the management of the “GardX” brand online that will act as a channel for divisional initiatives to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic.
We would love to meet someone who can
- Maintain GardX as an online brand in its own right, to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic.
- Develop and drive a group wide SEO program that focuses on increasing relevant organic traffic and increasing conversion rates through organic channels.
- Support the individual sub-businesses in their own organic development with regards to their Digital Marketing strategy
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty. Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Tag, Track and Optimise the groups online Media / Advertising for all sub-businesses.
- Act as the main point of contact for all media relations, with a focus on increasing media efficiencies and driving group wide best practice.
- Conceptualise and manage a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes and championing successful execution.
- Analysis campaign outcomes in detail, using a variety of proprietary software applications. Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on next steps.
- 8 years similar experience (at least 5 years Digital Marketing at management level)
- Degree in digital marketing would be an advantage, but not essential
Job-Specific / Technical Skills:
- Experience in marketing cloud software and Digital Analytics Tools
- Experience in using a variety of CMS platforms and tools
- Experience in managing Social CRM platforms and activations.
- Experience in creating cross channel digital campaigns.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Planning and execution
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.