GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for three International Business Development Managers to support our ambitious growth targets.
To manage the development of international accounts, through the effective delivery of business objectives via existing international clients. To promote a culture of continual business improvement at the forefront of all business activities and business channels.
To manage clients within an allotted territory to deliver positive and timely business performance and growth of regulated, unregulated, and digital products.
To ensure business scale and profitability growth via increased product ranges through existing accounts, and distribution network growth through new accounts within delegated territories.
We would love to meet someone who can:
- Develop territory and/or account distribution product portfolio growth and performance.
- Identify of new business opportunities and developing new relationships
- Conduct in territory account and product launches.
- Deliver and report on territory budgets and targets.
- Carrying out performance review meetings with primary clients.
- Maintaining key relationships within the delegated territories and client base.
- Identifying opportunities for and supporting company tenders and presentations.
- Deliver the Business Plan across allotted territory and lines of business to agreed budget and timelines.
- Deliver profitable performance and growth of all allotted business lines and regions within all legal and regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years distribution / account management in the Motor Trade / Insurance or related industries or experience within a Motor Dealer
- Solid industry knowledge of; Motor Trade; Profit, Customer Retention and Product delivery methods.
- Ability and confidence to travel independently internationally, with elongated periods at times.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Account Management level presentation and organisation skills
- Hold a valid UK passport with no international travel restrictions
- Ability to converse in another language would be advantageous but not essential.
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.