GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for one New Business Development Manager - Moto to support our ambitious growth targets.
To seek new dealer opportunities and support, maintain and develop long term relationships within the motorcycle dealer network. The role is primarily for the north of the UK.
We would love to meet someone who can
- Develop, maintain, and drive long term profitable relationships
- Onboard new dealers and groups through effective management of necessary documents and training
- Assist dealers in maximising the potential of the GardX Moto relationship
- Identify opportunities to grow business within dealer network
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting GardX Moto strategic goals
- Keep abreast of motorcycle market and regulatory changes and implement where necessary
- Ensure new dealer’s TOBA and DD mandates returned, and (where necessary) external correspondence with compliance houses and relevant FCA / due diligence checks are adhered to
- Work within stipulated product governance protocol for new / additional product launches
- Escalate potential negative conduct risk to client and GARDX compliance where dealers require removing from the program
- Previous experience of working within Motorcycle Industry is essential
- Experience of sales, account management and relationship building
- Proven track record in generating and increasing revenue with clients and closing deals
- Proven track record of sales and negotiation
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.