GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for three New Business Development Managers to support our ambitious growth targets.
To seek new dealer opportunities and support, maintain and develop long term relationships within the car dealer network.
We would love to meet someone who can:
- Develop, maintain, and drive long term profitable relationships
- Onboard new dealers and groups through effective management of necessary documents and training
- Assist dealers in maximising the potential of the GardX relationship
- Ensure the CRM is up to date with all customer and opportunity information
- Work with dealers to drive strategies and operational efficiencies
- Identify opportunities to grow business within dealer network
- Ensure clients receive regular performance reports against agreed commercial objectives
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting GardX strategic goals
- Maintain records of client transactions, correspondence, MI, and operational reviews
- Work within stipulated product governance protocol for new / additional product launches
- Escalate potential negative conduct risk to client and GARDX compliance where dealers require removing from the program
- To ensure that all regulatory guidelines are adhered to, for example GDPR, IDD.
- To adhere to the Company’s procedure in accordance with the FCA guidelines and TCF (treating customers fairly).
- To ensure that you conduct your role in accordance with AFC policy (to act honestly and with integrity) and to report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption.
- Previous experience of working within car Dealership Industry is essential
- Experience of sales, and relationship building within the industry
- Proven track record in generating and increasing revenue with clients and closing deals
- Proven track record of sales and negotiation
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.