At GardX Group, we are at the forefront of providing cutting edge products, insurance, and digital solutions to car dealerships and OEM’s across the world. Our commitment to excellence and our deep understanding of the automotive sector have positioned us as a market leader.
Supporting the Head of Commercial Operations to ensure there is a culture of continual business improvement established, and maintained at the forefront of all business activities within the organisation. Supporting and coordinating operations for the improvement and development of the GardX business, including assisting in the delivery and roll out of new business practices, offerings and objectives to both GardX and Key Clients.
This role will suit someone who has administration experience, who is accurate, with a keen eye for detail, and above all, who takes pride in delivering quality results and exceeding expectations!
- Coordinate and support business operations across allotted lines of business to agreed timelines
- Support the Head of Commercial Operations in the maintenance and development of business practices
- Produce and maintain operational documentation
- Configure and maintain operational platforms
- Support, coordinating and own operational tasks
- Assisting in the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Assist in data analysis and reporting
- Maintaining positive internal and external relationships
- Supporting the delivery of all business objectives
Company Culture and Values:
At GardX we have a culture that trusts and inspires people to make a difference. We believe deeply in the power of innovation. We place partnerships at the heart of our strategy, and we know that doing things differently is the only way to disrupt and dominate our core markets.
Above all, GardX know that by investing in the potential of our people we’re making a sure-fire investment in the success of our brands and our partners for generations to come. Every person that joins GardX, is welcome with the opportunity to create their own lasting legacy.
So, What’s in it for you?
Our business has seen continued growth for 20 years
- In scale
- In ambition
- In diversity
And that growth naturally creates opportunity for our people to progress too. So, when you go with GardX, you’re choosing a career where you’re encouraged to progress, given the freedom to innovate, a business with strong values and support as part of a close-knit team that shares the same global purpose.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Ongoing Career Development
- Training& Personal Development
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Benchmarked Salary
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Support
- Hybrid & Flexible Working
- Opportunities for Global Mobility
- State of the Art Offices
- Up to 28 days Holiday* + Plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Company Pension Scheme
- On-Site Personal Trainer
- Perk Box
- EAP System
*Holidays increase with Length of Service