At GardX Group, we are at the forefront of providing cutting edge products, insurance, and digital solutions to car dealerships and OEM’s across the world. Our commitment to excellence and our deep understanding of the automotive sector have positioned us as a market leader.
As a Project Coordinator you will assist in planning, supporting, coordinating and managing projects for the improvement and development within all areas of GardX. Supporting and coordinating the delivery and roll out of all new platform offerings meeting the business objectives of both GardX and Key Clients.
Supporting the Head of Commercial Operations to ensure there is a culture of continual business improvement established and maintained at the forefront of all business activities within the organisation.
- Support strategic planning and implementation aligned with Business Objectives.
- Co-ordinate and track the delivery of assigned projects
- Understand the project needs and articulate these to wider audience
- Lead regular project calls
- Liaise with key stakeholders to schedule project related meetings and workshops
- Report on progress to internal and external key stakeholders
- Facilitate and support the delivery of Client tenders.
- Maintaining positive business relationships.
- Assist in the administration and production of documentation related to the needs of the project
- Assist in implementing new processes and procedures
Company Culture and Values:
At GardX we have a culture that trusts and inspires people to make a difference. We believe deeply in the power of innovation. We place partnerships at the heart of our strategy, and we know that doing things differently is the only way to disrupt and dominate our core markets.
Above all, GardX know that by investing in the potential of our people we’re making a sure-fire investment in the success of our brands and our partners for generations to come. Every person that joins GardX, is welcome with the opportunity to create their own lasting legacy.
So, What’s in it for you?
Our business has seen continued growth for 20 years
- In scale
- In ambition
- In diversity
And that growth naturally creates opportunity for our people to progress too. So, when you go with GardX, you’re choosing a career where you’re encouraged to progress, given the freedom to innovate, a business with strong values and support as part of a close-knit team that shares the same global purpose.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Ongoing Career Development
- Training& Personal Development
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Benchmarked Salary
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Support
- Hybrid & Flexible Working
- Opportunities for Global Mobility
- State of the Art Offices
- Up to 28 days Holiday* + Plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Company Pension Scheme
- On-Site Personal Trainer
- Perk Box
- EAP System
*Holidays increase with Length of Service