GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for two Project Managers to support our ambitious growth targets.
Supporting the Head of Operations and Project and Operations Manager to ensure there is a culture of continual business improvement established and maintained at the forefront of all business activities within the organization.
You will have defined leadership skills with the ability to work across a matrix business. You will ensure quality and excellence which will reflected in your work and the project outcomes. You will take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation, and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects
We would love to meet someone who can:
- Manage, coordinate and delivering projects across allotted lines of business to agreed timelines
- Support the Project and Operations Manager in the management and development of the company systems relating to all insured and non-insured services
- Support and comply with regulatory compliance and identifying regulatory related performance risk areas within the business
- Assist in the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Coordination, delivery, and management of Client tenders for insured products
- Supporting the On Target business growth and development along with timely delivery of pipeline business.
The right candidate will have the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail with the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. You will demonstrate the ability to apply critical thinking to problems and tasks. You will build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Project Management practices and how they affect customers adopting our products.
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.