As the Sales Development Executive for GardX Engage, you will play a vitally important role in securing business growth for the division, by achieving our ambitious growth objectives, and scaling revenue to the next level.
You will be accountable for winning new, incremental business. This includes, delivering on a detailed new Business Acquisition strategy, increasing the sales/opportunity pipeline, networking with new and existing clients, prospecting and lead generation to meet our ambitious targets.
· Meet and exceed core sales targets, budgets and KPIs, including product sales, revenue, conversions, number of new contacts, new face-to-face meetings and via video call, lost sales etc.
· Hands on involvement in new business generation and closing large deals.
· Assistance in the supporting of RFP and Tender documents, including pitching to prospective new clients.
· Identifying and reporting on business opportunities.
· Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
· Work with the Operations (client onboarding including training) and Client Development teams to ensure hand-over of accounts that are won.
· Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives.
· Build and maintain strong relationships, long-lasting with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
· Ensure proactive client follow-ups and longer-term nurturing of relationships.
· Work other divisional business heads to maximise existing customer base and revenue opportunities.
· Managing and updating the CRM / Lead Management system with detailed and accurate statuses and notes.
· Ensure usage of CRM 100% of the time for all customer/prospects.
· Use data and Analytics to refine sales tactics and strategy.
· Proactively networking to identify new prospects.
· Activity work on lead generation (previous contacts, communities, forums etc.).
· Represent the business as trade shows, events, and conferences.
· Work closely with Marketing function on lead generation targets.
· Evaluate industry trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and product innovations.
Job-Specific / Technical Skills:
· Self-driven, highly motivated, results-oriented focus and be an industrious self-starter.
· Strong Digital solution and tech background and experience.
· Strong analytical skills and can use data to develop sales strategies.
· Proven experience in Sales, including exceed targets and core KPIs
· Team player and collaborator with demonstrated success in leading, influencing, negotiating, motivating, and building strong internal/external business relationships.
· Strong self-motivator with proven execution skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Can communicate effectively across various divisions and roles within the company.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
The role is working with an FCA regulated firm and will require the candidate to abide with the FCA Individual’s Conduct Rules:
1. You must act with integrity
2. You must act with due skill, care, and diligence
3. You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
4. You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
5. You must observe proper standards of market conduct
6. You must act to deliver good outcomes for retail customers