GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for three Service Delivery Executives to support our ambitious growth targets.
Supporting the Service Delivery Team Leader and Manager to ensure there is a culture of continual business improvement established and maintained at the forefront of all business activities within the organization.
Supporting and coordinating operations for the improvement and development of the GardX business, including assisting in the delivery and roll out of new business practices, offerings, and objectives to both GardX and Key Clients.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and supporting business operations across allotted lines of business to agreed timelines
- Supporting the Service Delivery & Implementation Manager in the maintenance and development of business practices relating to all insured and non-insured services
- Producing and maintaining version control of company documents and assets such as, but not limited to, manuals, policies, procedures, guidelines, and presentation material
- Support and administration of the e-learning platform
- Data processing, including inputting, analysing, and reporting data on the database and to ensure all information is up-to-date and accurate
This role will suit someone who has administration experience, who is accurate, with a keen eye for detail, and who takes pride in delivering quality results and exceeding expectations!
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.