GardX International unveiled in July 2022 ‘Ignite’ its new 5-year strategy and transformation plan, designed to accelerate growth, and further advance their customer value proposition on a global scale.
With an ambitious growth strategy, the company is looking to attract best-in-class talent to help drive, deliver and accelerate their objectives.
We are looking for three Software Engineers to support our ambitious growth targets.
The role of the Software Engineer is to re-write our existing product offering and to build new products to drive business growth as part of the Ignite strategy.
Our plan is to build an event driven system using Graph Database’s, MongoDB, Azure Service Bus, .NET 5, Vue for Front end, as well as Containers and Kubernetes for our hosting model.
You'll be a hands-on engineer pushing best practice engineering processes and approaches, and driving the capabilities of the platform, ensuring continuous product improvement.
We serve clients across several geographic locations in Europe, America, UAE, and Australia so our platforms will need to be globally distributed, and scalable.
We would love to meet someone who can:
- Understands aspects of software engineering, including design, implementation, quality assurance and maintenance.
- Can build, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and data pipelines.
- Work closely with major clients to analyse user requirements
- Support our industry partners on developing strategic tech initiatives
- Interpret business problems to propose and implement engineering solutions
- Write and test code, improving and revising it as necessary
- Must be a self-starter that can work under limited direction.
- Agile experience, preferably in a Kanban environment a must
- Strong communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience in Software Engineering
- MS SQL Server / T-SQL, MongoDB and Graph Database exposure useful
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines highly desirable
- Understanding of Design Patterns, OOP, SOLID, and Clean Code a must
- Unit testing framework(s)
Why work for GardX
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX are present in 42 global markets and have a very diverse portfolio that are split into 3 clear divisions:
- Vehicle Protection and Aftermarket Solutions (GardX Protect)
- Insurance Products (GardX Assure)
- Digital Solutions (Fuel Digital)
We firmly believe that our people are the most important thing for us to deliver continued success and we want to continue to reinvest to create the best possible working environment to ensure our people can flourish in whatever role they are in.
We value all our people highly and as a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
GardX is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.